Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Homecoming!






Today Ellie and Greta came home from the hospital. Greta is doing great today and the doctor is very pleased. It was a big day for Greta. She got to take her first car ride, see her home and nursery and even take a ride in her new swing. Grandma Marmo (Marilyn) flew home today, but Grandma Sarah, or "BamaGramma" as I've been calling her, is still here to help for a few weeks (thankfully).

14 comments:

Stefanie Greiner said...

Welcome home. Alex just saw Greta's pictures and said, "Isn't she so cute? I want to go to her house. where is her house?" We've loved the pictures. keep them coming. Eleanor, you look great.

Love, Stef (and Alex)

jasonandryansmommy said...

I love how she swims in her car seat!! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Greta is now a huge part of my day! Can't wait to get to work to see her new pics.

She is so beautiful........Love all the expressions on her face.

Have a great second day home!
Karen Clark

Anonymous said...

As I have tried to understand the "wow" feeling meeting Greta has given me, I am struck by the strength of attatchment that such a brief exposure created. The pictures convince me that Greta is lovely and that she has two wonderful parents. I don't know how this could get better, but I am open to it! bamagramps

Anonymous said...

I can't take it much longer--I HAVE GOT to see this beautiful little baby girl! She's already growing, I'm sure of it! I love her, love her, love her (please tell her that for me)! :-)

Anonymous said...

It is overwhelmingly wonderful to be a Gramma! Greta is so sweet and beautiful. I am so proud of Tyler and Eleanor for being such patient and loving parents to Greta. She brings back such emotional memories for me of when I was a new Mamma. I am so happy for all of us! Thank you for the gift of this new birth!
Gramma Marmo

Anonymous said...

Lovely to look at!!! Melissa and I agree that she is a charmer. Thanks for such wonderful pictures. Congrats, and many blessings to you. Can't wait to see you in church.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to your first home, Greta! Who is that strange little white furball nipping at Mommy and Daddy's feet? What does he want with you? Don't worry, he's just curious and anxious about who you are. Mommy and Daddy will keep you safe until you are old enough to sit up on your own and pull his tail and grab his fur in your little hands.

Anonymous said...

love these pics, keep a'postin! especially the one of her in the bathrobe in the carseat....priceless!
i know ya'll are enjoying bamagramma being there! love the website

Anonymous said...

Tyler and Eleanor, Greta is just beautiful! Ty you mother forwarded the pictures to me, it was great fun to see her from every angle and she is beautiful from every angle. Enjoy her with every fiber of your being which I know you do. Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes just watching her sleep. You guys did good!!!

Anonymous said...

From the Palmers;
She is just beautiful! Eleanore you look great! Thank you for including us in your joyous time. We love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Ty, she sleeps with her mouth open--just like me!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! You all look so
good. I hope your first few nights
at home have been good. Great
pcitures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eleanor and Tyler! Greta is beautiful. Do you think she will be an island girl?

Love,
Peggy & Rob