Monday, January 8, 2007

The Waiting Game


So the waiting continues. Family and friends keep calling and emailing asking us when the baby will be born. We just tell them we don't know. It's funny; with all the technology today one can see a baby's gender, tell its weight and even count its toes, but they cannot tell you when the baby will be born. This of course poses a great problem for all the kin who wish to fly to Jersey to see the newborn. Sorry.


Eleanor has been working on school stuff today and eating lots of Rolos. I've been putzing - a lot.

I keeping telling her to go into labor but it's not working. You see, I want Ellie to go into labor now because then I won't have to work all week on Sunday's sermon. So I guess you could say that we're all in the same predicament - we want this baby to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Likin' the blog! And let me be the first future aunt of the bunch to proclaim to the world how much I love this little girl!