
We first found out we were pregnant back in May when we spent the night in Harrisonburg, Virginia on the way home from doing Katrina relief work. At that time we counted forward and arrived at January 12 for the due date. It was only after the first ultrasound that the due date was changed to Jan. 10, thus the reason many of you were told from the beginning that the due date was the 12th.
Well today is the 12th and we have no plans to go to the hospital today. Instead, I plan to be a speedy delivery boy for my wife. I'll be driving to Princeton today to pick up some tests that need grading and then returning them again on Monday. Don't worry, my mobile will be with me at all times and there are plenty of places along the highway to pull a u-ey.
Tonight we're making a video for Peanette, mostly to pre-record a lecture for her on the hazards of habitual tardiness. Okay, well maybe the point is so that one day she can look back and see how big she made her Momma's belly.
In sum, no news today (so far).
1 comment:
See how well that video worked?! Ah, she's gonna be such a good girl!
I'm sitting over here on the edge of my seat. If it wouldn't mean that I was a completely obnoxious pest, I'd be at the hospital breathing down your necks. Instead I'm knitting Her some baby Uggs. :)
Post a Comment