Do you have any idea the willpower that it's requiring not to call you and bug you? SHE'S GORGEOUS, OMG. (Yes, I did just use netspeak, as if I were 14.) I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER.
You know, some babies look like strangled chickens when they're born, and others look like Winston Churchill. Greta looks like neither. She really is, in all totally-un-auntie-biased truth, the Most Beautiful Baby I've Ever Seen.
Great news from the "North"!! We waited all day for a picture and it was worth the wait. She's beautiful. We sent the news along to the family. She was determined to be a 14th day baby. Love,Uncle Ken and Aunt Ann
I am so happy for you both. I wish that I was there. Greta is absolutely gorgeous and seems to have Eleanor's mouth. I cannot wait to meet her! Love to you all!
Wow! She is gorgeous! Her skin is awesome. I love her sweet, round face. I work in a newborn nursery and so I feel like an authority on the cuteness of babies, and she is definitely super-cute!!!!! The pic of her on Eleanor's chest made me tear up. Eleanor, you're a momma!
Greta is beautiful! Wow. I agree with Abby, not being quite the expert she is, but Greta's definitely gorgeous. I too teared up seeing Eleanor as Mommy with the babe. Can't wait to talk with you! Good work you guys!
She is gorgeous! We were partying away at the wedding and if only she had been born 5 minutes earlier - we could share our day! We absolutely love you and cannot wait to meet this beautiful girl - please please please bring her to Adam's wedding in May. Love you guys so much!!!
She is absolutely gorgeous! We saw Jerry & Sarah over Christmas & I know they couldn't wait for this day! Congrats! Dennis & Susan Mickelsen (more Bama relatives!)
Pastor and Eleanor: "To God be the glory, great things he has done!" She is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be happier for the both of you and can't wait to meet her!
God's richest blessings to the Christensen family! Karen Clark
Ty...She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! El looks like you did a fine job! Good luck in the upcoming weeks and I would love to meet her the next time you are in MN! Congrats! Jen (Ullmer)
What an absolutely adorable baby! Congratulations to you both. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Love the blog - thanks for keeping us in the loop even from afar and look forward to meeting her in person. Love to the Christiansen Fam.
She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Just like everyone else I teared up looking at the pics. I'm so happy for all of you. Please send us your address. You're going to be great parents. I can't wait to see her and you hopefully in May!!!
Greta is a beauty! Well I remember now our first days in the church and our first daughter. It is wonderful to share the joy of the moment with the people of the church. Look forward to seeing you this summer at Annual Conference.
16 comments:
Do you have any idea the willpower that it's requiring not to call you and bug you? SHE'S GORGEOUS, OMG. (Yes, I did just use netspeak, as if I were 14.) I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER.
You know, some babies look like strangled chickens when they're born, and others look like Winston Churchill. Greta looks like neither. She really is, in all totally-un-auntie-biased truth, the Most Beautiful Baby I've Ever Seen.
Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet her. Please tell Eleanor that Beth is thrilled for y'all as well.
She's gorgeous!!
I'm Anna Froula in the above comment.
Do these look like Eleanor's baby pictures at all? They've got to! Keep posting on the blog, it's fun to participate from a distance!
can't wait to meet greta in person!
Great news from the "North"!! We waited all day for a picture and it was worth the wait. She's beautiful. We sent the news along to the family. She was determined to be a 14th day baby. Love,Uncle Ken and Aunt Ann
I am so happy for you both. I wish that I was there. Greta is absolutely gorgeous and seems to have Eleanor's mouth. I cannot wait to meet her! Love to you all!
Holly Potts
Wow! She is gorgeous! Her skin is awesome. I love her sweet, round face.
I work in a newborn nursery and so I feel like an authority on the cuteness of babies, and she is definitely super-cute!!!!!
The pic of her on Eleanor's chest made me tear up. Eleanor, you're a momma!
She is perfect!
Greta is beautiful! Wow. I agree
with Abby, not being quite the
expert she is, but Greta's definitely gorgeous. I too teared up seeing Eleanor as Mommy with
the babe. Can't wait to talk
with you! Good work you guys!
Love,
Amy and Mike
She is gorgeous! We were partying away at the wedding and if only she had been born 5 minutes earlier - we could share our day! We absolutely love you and cannot wait to meet this beautiful girl - please please please bring her to Adam's wedding in May. Love you guys so much!!!
She is absolutely gorgeous! We saw Jerry & Sarah over Christmas & I know they couldn't wait for this day! Congrats!
Dennis & Susan Mickelsen
(more Bama relatives!)
Pastor and Eleanor:
"To God be the glory, great things he has done!"
She is absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be happier for the both of you and can't wait to meet her!
God's richest blessings to the Christensen family!
Karen Clark
Ty...She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! El looks like you did a fine job! Good luck in the upcoming weeks and I would love to meet her the next time you are in MN! Congrats!
Jen (Ullmer)
What an absolutely adorable baby! Congratulations to you both. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Love the blog - thanks for keeping us in the loop even from afar and look forward to meeting her in person. Love to the Christiansen Fam.
She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Just like everyone else I teared up looking at the pics. I'm so happy for all of you. Please send us your address. You're going to be great parents. I can't wait to see her and you hopefully in May!!!
Eleanor and Tyler
Greta is a beauty! Well I remember now our first days in the church and our first daughter. It is wonderful to share the joy of the moment with the people of the church. Look forward to seeing you this summer at Annual Conference.
Roger Parks
Post a Comment