Thursday, May 10, 2012

Catch up part 1: Wessy's 2nd Birthday

Oh so hi.  I know.  Terrible.  We'll just dispense with the "busy" excuses and move on to the updates.
So our boy is two.  He had a great party....not that mama got to enjoy it.  Nope.  I missed Dub's party because I had a rockin' stomach virus.  Upside: he didn't care and had a great time anyway!  We had a Thomas party with his cousin Noah who shares his birthday.  The boys had a great time.  Check out the fun:
 Birthday boy did not love his birthday hat.
 The snack train...
 Wes & his Thomas train
 The birthday boys and Grandpa
Aunt Jayne filling in for mama!

Thankfully Wes has a hardworking aunt & uncle who pulled off the party with daddy's help with no trouble at all.  I hear it was fun *bitter mama.*



Thankfully I was feeling better the next day- Wes's actual birthday- so we took a picture together and shared some left over Thomas cake....yay!

Happy Birthday Wes.   Baby Wes.  Wessy Woo.  Du-dubs.  We are so crazy about you, even in all of your two-ness.  We love you baby boy!

No comments: