The evidence is in my smile... and all over Wes' face. The cute hubs made the week special with cake and a concert and a night out. What a guy...think I'll keep him.
We harvested our pumpkins today. I grew every one of these punkins...
Awesome, no? Maybe I've discovered my gift.
So stories from the week.
Boo bear first:
Greta has declared that when she grows up she will be a mommy AND a doctor.
Great we say.
Then she states that she plans to have 4 children.
I said: "well, you will be very busy."
Greta says, "I know mom...Wessy and me are already too much for YOU." True, but....
Then as we discussed her future as a mama I said, "well Gboo, what happens if you fall in love with a person who only plans to have 1 baby...will you be able to compromise?"
Her response: "Um, no mommy. I will just only talk to boys who want to have 4 babies. I'll find one that thinks that idea is good and that's the one I'll marry."
Well....alrighty then. I suppose there is plenty of time to talk about the complexities of love later.
Wessy:
Ate 2 pieces of my birthday cake on Thursday night...in two bites. His total lack of patience at mealtime is part hilarious, part annoying. "MORE MORE MORE MORE!" Only feeding the beast stops the chanting and crying. Words are also spilling forth: o-mae-toe (tomato- which he ADORES), mote (remote), up/down, bunny...it is a long list.. He has earned the "most fearless" award at his friday playgroup by going down the huge slide solo. And the kisses this boy gives. Big, open-mouthed, noisy. He is a lovebug.
We are supposed to warm up this coming week, so I haven't put our summer duds away yet. Cross your fingers that we might sneak 2 more weeks of warm weather in before the inevitable happens!

No comments:
Post a Comment