Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Baby Wes.....6 months old!






It is happening so fast. Cliche, maybe, but absolutely true. Our little guy...or maybe I should say our YOUNG guy...is getting big. Sigh + mama tear. I'm doing my best to take in all of these sacred times, but for the first time I am really experiencing the classic "I wish I could make time stand still" moments on a regular basis. I'm really curious about what is going on in that Wessy noggin, but I so enjoy our daily snuggles and smiles that I'm ok with waiting a while longer to find out.

We went for Wes' 6 months check up today and here are his stats:
Height: 27 3/4 inches (88&ile)
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz (85%ile)
Head Circumference: 17 1/2 inches (70%ile)
Mama is still shocked that he hasn't tipped the 20 lb mark as he FEELS like he has! Our doctor was pleased at his progress and thought he looked like he was right on track. Wonderful news.
Other exciting things our guy is doing:
sitting up unassisted
moving objects from hand to hand
doing a little bit of eating...which we will be ramping up now
lots of squealing...LOTS
giggling
pushing all the way up on his arms to arch his back and look up
lunging for objects just out of reach
rolling back to front and front to back
SNUGGLING (ooo mama loves this one)

Oh, he is a love. Even big sister can't resist him. So here's a post dedicated to our baby boy...already 6 months old! Enjoy the cuteness!

Pictures taken on yard clean up day...right after little pumpkin boy woke up from his outside nap.

No comments: