




We've had a busy couple a weeks. Day Camp and funerals...ahh the life at church! The week where both mommy and daddy were working full time hours was hard on Greta and we're wrestling with a resurgence of Greta's Two-ness (oh man, she is strong willed). In between those busy moments we've had some fun. It seems these days Greta is trying out all her funny faces. She's also still attached to her dear lamby...see the picture above as proof...note that she is still holding lamby's hand in her sleep. We've had a few funny conversations of late. Here's a sampling of some of the funnier exchanges.
"No no mommy. Do not pinch my bottom. My bottom is not a toy." (After I playfully gave her a pinch on the rear)
"Daddy...a synagogue is a church for too much people. We can not climb on the synagoge." (The synagogue in question has a large sloping metal roof that bears a resemblance to a monster slide. Also "too much" is how she heard Jewish)
"Let's snuggle noses." (eskimo kiss...forgive my lack of p.c.-ness with the term)
Daddy: "You are my G-booey" Greta: "No Daddy, I am not your Gbooey, I am your peanut."
Hope you are all enjoying the summer as much as we are. I can't believe it is almost Aug. Don't remind me.
No comments:
Post a Comment