







That's right...the peanut is officially two as of yesterday. Her daddy and I spent some time looking at early blog entries (sorry...I know it's not nearly as entertaining as it used to be when Tyler was the main author!) and watching the video of Greta's birth and first days. It still is a very fresh memory for both of us. It all feels like it is happening so fast....
So we started the Birthday Day practicing blowing out candles on Greta's banana bread muffins at breakfast. You can see...she wasn't sure candles were so keen at 7 am, but she quickly warmed to the idea and asked to "blow candles agaaaaaiiiiinnnnn." So we did. Call us indulgent. We let Greta open 3 of her birthday presents (we wrapped small gifts seperately...I promise we did not go too nuts) and then we got ready for a day at Joannie's house. We showed up after nap time in the afternoon bringing Elmo cupcakes (you'll see these again in the family photos at the Sunday birthday party) for Greta and her pals at Day Care. I'm not sure the mom's were loving the chocolate cake with red icing all over their kiddos...but the kiddos seemed to like it! Here are a few pictures of our newly minted 2 year old!
2 comments:
I was thinking about y'all this morning while I was walking and thinking about Greta's birthday and how I couldn't believe she was already 2...sounds like it was a special day all around.
much love,
K
Happy Birthday Miss Greta!! Love you!!!
Love,
Karen, Scott, Jason and Ryan!!
PS... Jason wants to know when his g/f is coming to visit him in NJ?
Post a Comment