









Well we finally got to have Greta's 2nd birthday party. We had alot of Tyler's family over for brunch this morning to celebrate and open presents and had a great time! It was Elmo themed, as I think I mentioned in the original Gboo bday party post, which meant tons of red icing to smear everywhere (notice it was a 2 parent clean up job!)....great idea mom! Greta is sporting her new "smile" (accompanied by the obligatory "cheeeeese") in several of these photos. Of course Greta racked up some good toys- puzzles, stuffed animals, books, play food, an Elmo pillow....but we enjoyed watching her play with our family the most. We'll post some funny video tonight or tomorrow too, but for now here are some pictures so you can celebrate with us.
1 comment:
I love the pic of Greta and Tyler, with the Sprout on TV in the background. That's a constant in our house! Sprout and Noggin are the best inventions EVER.
Post a Comment