Ahhh no, blog readers....we are not pregnant with #2....but I did think that title would get your attention. We do have a new baby in the family it seems. Greta has discovered her baby doll (a gift from the Beadle family) and she now brings "baby" all around the house with her. It is terribly cute...especially when she gives her "lovies" (sort of a cross between a hug and a nuzzle- see the 1st picture). Just thought I'd share a few pics of her and her baby from this morning.
PS her Bamagramma thinks this is the best 60th bday gift ever.....to have a granddaughter that loves dolls (Greta's mom was never too much of a fan). If you see Bamagramma out and about today....be sure to wish her Happy Birthday (and giggle at her grimace!)!
2 comments:
I love it!!!
I want to squeeze her....this is TOOOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment