








The members of the Christiansen clan are stuffed...well at least the preacher & his wife are quite full. Somehow Greta seems ready to eat again even after the fabulous meal we had at Grandma Marmo's. We all brought something to share (see the photo of the cute bread bunny I brought...thank you Mrs Baker for the great recipe!) and partook of Papa Bruce's "famous" baked ham. Almost all the family was there (we were missing our fav college student Aunt Jayne) and it was really a lovely day despite the snow (1/2 a foot). The Easter Bunny even stopped by and gave Greta and the Starr girls a treat by hiding eggs for them all over the house. Enjoy a few pictures of our Easter celebration. We hope your celebrations were joyous too.
2 comments:
We couldn't wait to see your Easter photos! Greta is so cute. I love the polka dots! We wish we could be right there. So glad you had such a good time with everyone. Your bunny bread was too cute. We were thinking of you two weeks ago while you were in Peoria. It was good to see the pics of Grandma H. too. I guess the snow just keeps coming!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Love, Ann and Ken
What a good looking bunny bread veggie tray!... you did a great job (especially the creative spaghetti whiskers)... I'll probably copy that idea next time. We continue to enjoy the blog... keep'n up with Greta! Thanx for sharing. Marlene & John
Post a Comment