Hello all...if any of you are still out there.....
It's the G-boo mamma and I'm writing to update you on all things Greta & throw up a few photos of her while I'm at it. I may not be funny like the Preacher is....but I am more prompt!
Greta is sitting up by herself and enjoys standing up with a little help. She's pretty proud of herself! We've also introduced solid food...she's really into bananas & avocados and could do without peas forever. When we're done eating, there's nothing our girl loves more than a bath....she would literally stay in there all afternoon if we'd let her! We're not sure who gets wetter in the process- the bathee or the bather- but the Preacher and I still argue over who gets the honors because it's such a hoot to watch her! Greta has added to her vocal repertoire...to "momomomoma" she has now added a high pitch sigh which is about the cutest thing ever.
That's about all our big news for now... I'll try and post some pictures with a little more regularity now that the Preacher has taught me how!
4 comments:
Well, I'm still reading! Thank-you, Greta's mama for updating us! She is so beautiful! And not so long ago, she hated her bath! I miss you guys terribly, and Jason misses his girlfriend! I pray all is well!
So cute. Thanks for the report!! Can't wait to see you all. Love, Uncle Ken and Ann
Such cute pictures! We found with Cora that despised vegetables were often welcomed back when they were heated up a little (this worked especially well with green beans and with the Earth's Best spinach and potatoes, which actually became a strong favorite).
How about the title--"Sittin'and spittin'" Looking forward to Labor day. bammagramps
Post a Comment