Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's a green day in more than one sense of the word!






Happy St Patty's Day! And we are having some unseasonably warm weather here in MN. Hey-O! So we ventured out to our neighborhood park to celebrate. Greta & mommy walked/waddled the block and a half to THE PARK! (this is always spoken about with an exclamation point behind it) and Greta even pushed her stroller full of animal friends there. Perhaps she is nesting? Preparing for baby brother? Maybe. Or maybe she just wanted to figure out a way I would let her bring her animals to the park. Either way we made it and daddy met us there after work. It does us all good to get outside and get a little fresh air! I included a pic of myself in the collage. You can see how....substantial... I am. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead- oiye. And no, I'm not carrying twins, no need to ask. Enjoy a few pictures of us stealing some sunshine today.

No comments: