Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbaby ready for the Superbowl






Well...yesterday's game wasn't SUPER exciting for us. We were loosely cheering for the Giants as the underdogs and the team of alot of our Jersey friends...so it was fun to see them win I suppose. But it was not the same as watching your own team in the game. I write that as if I watched a single down of the game. I did not. I heard a few play by plays from the dudes who jumped in and out of the front of the TV, but I missed the whole thing. We had Gboo's Auntie Kebbie and Uncle Peter over as well as our new fav friends Andrew & Lisa for a superbowl extravaganza. Instead of watching the game, the ladies committed to playing our new favorite board game: The Settlers of Catan. The guys succommed to the call of Catan too so we had a monster game.

Gboo was dressed in her Viking's cheerleader outfit. While the Vikings did not make it to the Superbowl, her daddy figured this was as good as it was going to get for showing her team spirit. You can tell Greta is getting back to her old self....she's feeling better and putting on a good of team spirit.

No comments: