Well, Greta and I are flyin' solo for a few weeks. Ty has safely landed in Sierra Leone, leaving Gboo and I here in MN for LOTS of quality time together. So far its been just fine. To kick off the girlie QT, Grandma Marmo took Greta and I down to scenic Mt Vernon to spend an evening with Aunt Jayne. We got to tour Cornell College's campus with our own lovely tour guide and I think she had a pretty good time showing off her niece. From the campus to the cornfields, Greta had quite the Iowa experience. Don't you think Gboo and Jayne favor? We think that's why Aunt Jayne thinks Greta is so cute! Jayne was wowed by Greta's crawling and chatting and hopefully we've given Jayne some incentive to come home for Thanksgiving.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you GIRLS keep having so much fun! how could you NOT have fun with that precious little one!>?
DARLING!
Post a Comment