




Well, there's not alot of news to report, actually. Momma & Greta are on their 2nd colds for the season. Yay. But otherwise, we're doing well and having fun. I'm attatching a few recent pictures. Grandpa Jay did a little baby sitting for us and enjoyed feeding Boo Boo her blended chicken "looks like fancy feast" dinner... A few pictures of Greta standing...again. And here's a photo or 2 from our trip to the apple orchard with some church folk. Stay tuned: Bamagramma & Bamagramps arrive on Thursday for a long weekend with us AND we'll post some fun Halloween pictures (yes, Greta & Jersey will both be in costume!).
PS Florence Face is back (as you can see above)...is it a coincidence that it has reappeared right before Bamagramma comes to visit??
5 comments:
I don't even care that I'm the only one that comments anymore! She is freakin' adorable!! I miss her (and you!) And in the goat picture I spy a Freddy the Firefly :)
I'm glad you still post. At least I know there's ONE person still reading. *sigh*
Greta's mommy
I am still pouting about the "Florence" face....that's why I don't post :(
I want to squeeze her...she's so cute. They grow two fast, as the one inside me is kicking like s/he is trying to make an escape.
miss you guys, thanks for the updates!
I just realized I TOTALLY used the wrong TWO in my last comment, what a dork. We're going to claim baby brain on that, not my fault the baby ate my brain.
Post a Comment