
Just a quick blog on this the most magical of magical days (my birthday- of course!).... Now that Greta can stand and sit up by herself, she uses these new found skills to protest bedtime/nap time on a daily basis. This morning was nothing new in that regard...but we persevered (and giggled a little bit-watching her in our monitor) and G-boo did finally fall asleep. When we went in to check on her, look at the sleeping position she had assumed.....pitiful & funny all at the same time. The preacher won't let me put up my favorite picture (think plumber pants), but this one will give you the idea. Maybe she's going to be a yoga instructor....or a gymnast?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Eleanor,
We absolutely love the pictures. She is so bootyful! Give her a hug from each of us. ann and ken
Just when you think they can't get any more fun, they do something to blow you away! Enjoy every moment!
I hope you had a beautiful b'day! I know I owe Greta'a mama an email, I'll get to that soon! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment