Monday, June 18, 2007

The Worst Blogger Ever!




The last time I updated this site was back in May when I was on a mission trip to New Orleans. The day after I got back to NJ I left again for Minnesota where I met with the church that I'll be serving as of July 1. So, in the time since the last posting we moved to MN. I'll write some more about that whole process (May-June 2007) soon, but for now I just wanted to post a few pictures of the reason for this blog - Greta.


Greta is now 5.5 months old. She just moved up to the next size diapers this afternoon and she's growing like a weed. She's in the 95th percentile in height, which means that she's already outgrown a lot of her 6mo. clothes. As we say in MN, uff da. (For a further explanation of "uff da," see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uff_da .)

More coming soon.
-Tyler

2 comments:

Mandi said...

LOVE the 'peanut' picture!

Anonymous said...

So sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and good luck. I do wish you all God's richest blessings as he calls you all to serve.

My deepest appreciation for being who you are. I will keep in touch when I move to St. Louis!

Karen Clark