Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Lil' Valentine





Today marks one month since Greta's birth. Future-uncle Peter gave her a new Valentine's outfit that she proudly wore until about two hours ago when she vomited all over it (don't worry Peter, she did like it. Really, she did).

Other than that it was a pretty quiet day. We've had nasty weather, as most of you have, and we've tried to stay inside.

Tonight I needed a break from working on my sermon for Sunday and I was cruising the Web for music websites. Greta was on my lap fussing and crying. The first site I hit started playing the Foo Fighters, which seemed to only upset Greta more. Then I tried another site and it played a new song and it was very soothing to Greta. She began to relax and she stopped fussing. The funny thing was, the song was "Snap Yo Fingers" by Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz. You can listen to this mollifying tune yourself here: http://www.emusic.com/album/10925/10925242.html

Anyway, above are the pics of Greta this morning in her Valentine's outfit (pre-barf). Enjoy and happy Valentine's Day from all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for yesterday's update. It really makes my heart smile to see that beautiful girl! She truly is a gift to all of us at UMC!

Stay in today.....it's freezing!!!!!

Karen Clark

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LIL' HONEY!!
THE PALMER'S

Anonymous said...

Daddy Warbucks was pretty excited to see Greta in her Valentine's outfit! She is so adorable, as usual!